Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baseball

So the Redsox want Teixeira and it seems are willing to pay a huge sum , so do the Angel's. I think this is just because the Yankees have signed CC and AJ Burnett.
I feel the Sox are fine but whats the harm in buying a Big hitter. The fans pay lots of money to go to the stadium , so they cannot sit quite do nothing. If things go wrong people will blame that they did nothing.
I feel tha Yankees still are not a great team but will not be like last year , will be better. But from what I hear, the Rays have a very deep rotation. This guy on TV was saying they have 9 pitchers ready for , the 5 they already have plus 4 more.
WOW! I guess the Rays are the team to best again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger