Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My first blog

Hello all ( anyone? ) , have so much going in my mind , thought I gotta start a blog and share it.
Mostly markets, sports, food, maybe some music and everything else.
I love surfing the net for info. SO why not start a blog and invite some like minded people.

Markets rallied today, I sold my GDX way too early. Got some puts on some tech, I am thinking this rally might continue and I have to get out.
But I cannot find a good reason to get out of my puts. OK how about the trend is your friend and its clearly a bullish trend now.

Maybe its just a gear market rally , but why not make some money buying some calls. I thought of getting aapl , but its clearly under pressure , it fell after hours too.
Maybe some MOO , the AG etf should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger