Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Retail sales scares the Markets

The retail sales numbers were worse than expected and that has sent the markets down.
The numbers were bad and this is the 6th consecutive monthly decline.
Read it here, bloomberg.com analysis.
But I think the markets are going down too much, first this was expected , like no one knew it would be bad.
I am looking to buy RIMM , AMZN , GLD or USO calls.
In fact I had an order for RIMM calls and it triggered, would have lowered it but whatever, its a small position.
AMZN is a great but at 45 I think, but might not get there. Not so sure of GLD and USO, do they turn here or later. Next week would be the best time to buy I think. But some strong stocks can start rallying now.
But waiting a bit would not hurt I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger