Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am not doing much as I do not find good trades

I was waiting for an entry into AAPl and AMZN, well AAPL zoomed ahead and AMZN fell through today.
Notive how the markets ripped higher and now are turning lower.
I follow many veteran analysts and some feel we arfe overbought and some feel we could see the rally continue.
I feel the p/c is very low and though the rally might continue , if you do not get the right stocks, you might suffer. Once we are truly overbought then lets see what happens, i will get some puts and we might or might not see new lows , but in an that should set up a good rally. Sentiment is getting more and more important here .
But in general whe one does not see any good risk/reward its better to sit it out.
AAPL though would have been a great trade and I totally missed it. I wanted it to come down a bit more but I should have bought it when it tested its 50 dma, it did that almost three times.
Anyways like Todd Harrison of minyanville.com says , opportunities are made up faster than losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger