Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nice Rally off the lows on good volume

As I said on Monday we were near a Rally, we got that rally and in fact we now have better volume on the upside.
ALl indicators point to a good rally even now as we are pretty oversold and sentiment is pretty negative.
Oil has rallied very well and I am looking to take some profits . I buy calls so all I will do is sell what I have and get some calls further out of the money as my out of money calls come near the money.
If folks readin this do not understand options well, then let me know by emailing me or writing comments here and I will respond in detail.
Tech should do well now but remember to keep taking profits , this is a trading market not a investing market.
So to be clear I will be looking for the upside to continue for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger