Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bear Markets rallies in the past

I have seen this a few times now but it provides a good picture.
Is this rally a bear market rally or not? Technically we will not know unless the patterns are completed, but we can surely speculate.
This charts is from 1929 , we need not follow the same pattern but its worth looking at. Especially nowadays many people are saying that 20% rally from a low equals a new bull market.
This is not true, as you will see in the chart in previous bear markets the rallies have been over 30% and the overall trend was still down.
Maybe its different this time but I think we should try and learn from history.
Here it is again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I came across your blog (http://stockssportsetc.blogspot.com/) while I was going through some finance blogs. You have shared with us very valuable information, I must say..
    Being impressed with your blog content, I would like to place your blog link in my finance related website/blog. If you allow me to do so and give me an opportunity to show my blog/website to you for link exchange purpose, then kindly contact me at: dorcia.wellington[at]gmail.com.

    Regards,
    Dorcia Wellington

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger