Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Markets

So where do we stand with the markets? It looks like we finally are taking a breather, though we are up today, the resistance is tough to break as the rally gets a bit weak.
There are some major earnings reports due like AMZN and AAPL and a few which not many will focus on but important anyways like BRCM, CREE etc.
In any case what I am doing is I have a few qqqq puts and calls on some individual names.
The markets will consolidate but good stocks have room to run.
BRCM is down almost 10% as they announce that they will buy Emulex.
I think this could be a good pullback but I am afraid to do anything in front of the earnings call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger