Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Friday, April 3, 2009

Raising the "Caution " flag

We have had a great run but its time to be cautious as we can get a pullback. This does not mean one can short away but I am protecting my profits and selling calls and looking at puts now.
RIMM and APPL are doing just great, look at them as an indicator of the whole tech strength and at GS as the indicator of general strength.
We can have a small intraday rally or in fact we can even touch 845-850 on the S&P500, but overall the resistance there is strong.
Stocks like RIMM have great momentum behind them so do not be surprised if RIMM keeps on rallying. I am always open to trading stocks which have their momentum /own trends irrespective of the markets action.
UNG is acting very weird. I am not buying any more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger