Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Markets at key levels.

The markets have pulled back. Some will say they are consolidating , some will say this is the start of another huge fall.
The volume on the pullback has been average to above average, in tech it has been heavy.
Today's rally is on low volume so far.
The semiconductors, which acc. to many are a key sector, have broken important support levels.
Tomorrow is also options expiration and that means next week we can see further pullbacks.
I have puts on QQQQ and also have some SKF and FAZ stocks, all bearish positions.
I have very few positions though, if this is a real pullback and we run off to new highs , then my tight stops will get me out and I will buy some stuff.

But as of now everything looks like it wants to go down before going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger