Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Monday, June 8, 2009

Natural gas analysis.

Bloomberg.com has a great article on Natural gas today, here is the link.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=anGqYysKmt9k

Now you might say but are these guys right? well maybe yes maybe no.
But this is how I look at it. Jeff Cooper , one of my fav. analyst/expert likes to say "stocks do not move , they are moved ".
I do believe this and that's why I feel that as people start looking to buy Natural gas, it will stop its downtrend and start picking up slowly and steadily.
Is this a sure thing ? no way. But since we have rallied so much and natural gas has not participated , there will be many who might jump in on this and take it up.

All I do is look at the chart and make sure its looks good. I am thinking of buying UNG , which is an ETF which tracks natural gas.
There are many companies like CHK etc. but I think UNG is what I will start with.
Take a look and see if it works for you.

BTW I am looking to buy AAPL if it falls here. 120 would be perfect for me as of now, but it might not get there.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger