Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Friday, January 30, 2009

A good 2 day whack for the markets

This 2 day whack should bring the p/c from very bullish to average , we can see some rallies before it goes to bearish.
There are a lot of things out there which might bring about a rally, passing of the stimulus etc. , a short rally that is. So trade accordingly , do not become too bearish or too bullish. Look for opportunities.
I will probably get rid of my RIMM puts , the BRCM calls are all "written off" now and all I can do is wait for them to come back by feb 21st .Will wait for a pull back in AMZN before I buy any calls.
I should probably hang on to my GLD calls but lets just see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger