Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Monday, February 2, 2009

Posting after a while

I did not post anything this weekend, took the time off, sometimes its good to take a break. But this morning everything I owned is kinda off.
GLD going down, Oil going down. I am not concerned about Gold as I know it will go up but Oil is weird. It looks like there are lot of sellers.
Markets are in no mans land , do not breakdown or breakout. The p/c is low again .
A good whack below 800 should correct that. We had 2 down days but people are still bullish, man -oh- man.
RIMM showed some strength but now its showing weakness as it sells off at a fatser pace than the other high-beta ( highly volatile ) tech.
I thought of buying AAPL or AMZN but I cannot buy anything as the p/c looks bad and we are not oversold. If we go below 800 that would be a good buy set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger