Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Monday, January 26, 2009

Got out of USO and AMZN for now

Very bad action, Oil managed to turn a great day into a negative and AMZN somehow is very very weak though on low volume.
I almost never keep a stock during its earnings but I think BRCM and AMZN qualify .
So lets see, hopefully AMZN goes to my ideal level of 45-47.
I totally messed up on GOLD/GLD. I got out fearing some weakness and it broke out.
I still think Gold cannot go much higher but as a trader my job was to make full use to the strong move.
Well opportunities will be there. Gotta protect that capital and keep growing.
Also the put/call ratio has been very very low, that's another reason for the sales.
Of course I can jump right back in any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger