Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tough trading with these indicators

Oversold markets v/s very bullish sentiment. I think we get choppy markets, like we have had the last few sessions, markets go down but come back , markets go up but come back down.
I am trying to find a trend but do not see one. Gold ran away and is pulling back. Oil turned red ( down ) after being green ( up ) by a good margin.
Plus resistance in Oil is at 50-52.
So as of now I have just my BRCM calls. If we get a huge down day where the p/c moves higher , that will be good to buy some stuff.
Texas instruments, TXN, is up as of now after earnings in the after hours. Lets see if it can hold on to that gain by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger