Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Link of a blog I like with Interview of Jim Rogers etc.

Here is the link of a blog I like, stockshotz, as they have good interviews over there.
I checked out the interview they have with Jim Rogers and I will tell you this , it asks him all the questions I would to Mr. Rogers. The major TV networks do not cover questions in depth, they just ask him usual stuff.
While I still do not agree 100% , Mr. Rogers has got many things right and if you followed him you would have made money, lots of it. I still do not see commodities having a roaring bull like 1999 to the first half of 2008, I do think they can rise .
But since Jim Rogers is so bullish on Agriculture etc., its wise to keep checking those stocks for a bull run .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger