Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Markets down as expected and AMZN dilemma

So the markets are down as I expected and the volume is picking up. I expect this downturn to turn around quickly but the heavy volume is making me think twice.
As of now I am in a dilemma , should I buy AMZN calls or should I not, before the report earnings today after markets close.
I am sure, I think, that they will beat earnings but what about guidance . We know the economy is down and that must affect them and they might become cautious.
What about the fact that they are a discount retailer and maybe people are flocking to AMZN to buy their stuff and they may keep guidance intact which would be good imo in these market conditions.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger