Stocks, Sports and everything else Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RIMM gets Knocked out just like Buster Douglas KO'ed Mike Tyson on this very day in 1990

James Buster Douglas knocked out the formidable Mike Tyson in his Prime in 1990 on Feb 11th.
RIMM also got knocked down today,Read it here, from marketwatch.com., well it was not as bad as when it got KO'ed from 125 or so to below 100 .
I had some feb 45 puts from 2 weeks ago which were 8 to 10 cents yesterday. it would have cost me more to sell them so I hung on and now I have a good profit on them.
Also I got some qqqq and aapl puts in the strength this am , as they've gotta go down man, come on .AFter this RIMM SHOCK, why would people buy more tech stuff?
Gold seems like its broken out. I will wait for some consolidation before getting some calls. It will come to 925 hopefully before taking off imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am into stocks, options, all kinda sports, Music, food, Spirituality etc.
Powered By Blogger